Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics - J, K, L
HIEROGLYPH - J
- The cobra is used for the "J" sound in words like jar and jewel, and names like John and Joanne
HIEROGLYPH - K
- There are two hieroglyphs for the letter "K". The top image is a basket. The bottom is a hillside.
- Either hieroglyph can be used for the "K" sound in words like king and key, and names like Kevin and Kathryn.
- Choose the one that creates the best design in your word.
HIEROGLYPH - L
- The reclining lion is used for the "L" sound in words like law and land, and names like Louise and Lawrence.
The Hieroglyphic Alphabet
Ancient Egyptian Art Menu